:: About Us ::
The Oklahoma College Assistance Program (OCAP), formerly known as the Oklahoma Guaranteed Student Loan Program, provides college access, aid awareness, financial literacy and student loan management programs and services that benefit students, parents, schools, and community partners.
An operating division of the Oklahoma State Regents for Higher Education founded by the State Legislature in 1965, we've served as Oklahoma's designated guarantor for the Federal Family Education Loan Program (FFELP) for more than 45 years.
Why Work With OCAP?
We are committed to:
- Building aspiration for education after high school.
- Empowering students and families to reach their educational goals.
- Providing schools and community partners the support required to extend quality service to students and parents.
- Offering training and technical support to our industry partners.
- Providing effective debt counseling for student loan borrowers and helping campus and community partners enhance default prevention initiatives.
UCanGo2 helps students and their families prepare, plan and pay for education after high school.
Oklahoma Money Matters (OKMM) helps K-12 schools, higher education campuses, businesses and community partners develop or expand educational services that empower Oklahomans to make positive financial choices.
Student Loan Repayment
Ready Set Repay works with student loan borrowers and Oklahoma higher education institutions to help students make smart borrowing decisions and successfully repay their student loans.
icon indicates a link to an external website.