March 27, 2008
Take a "PEAK" with OGSLP this Spring
The smell of flowers, birds singing in the trees, blue skies ... and, of course, allergies remind us that spring is here. And PEAK financial aid processing is just around the corner, too!
To help relieve some of the painful symptoms PEAK processing can bring, we'd like to remind our school and lender customers that while antihistamines are a wonderful thing, OGSLP can offer you spring remedies without side effects.
- Remember to ensure that all data fields are complete before sending App Send Files to OGSLP for processing.
- Use our pre-guarantee e-mail address, firstname.lastname@example.org, to expedite loan requests that may need special attention or consideration through the guarantee process. These loans will be flagged for extra care by our specialists.
- Loan requests sent electronically to OGSLP for processing that "pend" on our system are proactively worked by our Loan Services staff; we only contact the school or lender if needed. Customers can view their App Response Files and contact OGSLP at any time or simply rely on our staff for initial problem resolution.
- Time sensitive status changes such as report cancellations, refunds, and reallocations can be sent directly to OGSLP at email@example.com.
- Remember to proactively notify trading partners (schools, lenders, servicers, and OGSLP) of any changes in processing that could impact them.
- Keep in mind that OGSLP offers training workshops to help new staff in your office prepare for PEAK season. Give us a call, we'd love to help!
As always, OGSLP encourages customers to contact a Client Solutions representative if there's something we can do to enhance our services to your office. Our goal is to help ensure that your PEAK processing season results in happy students that blossom into successful graduates.